Fashion Dream (Soft Launch)
Last Updated: 01 2022
Thank you for using our products and services! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
What information do we need to provide the Services?
If you register an account to use the Service then we will need some information from you to set this up. If you register an account using your social media account (e.g. Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter), we will need some of your social media account information to set this up. If you choose, you can provide certain other information to personalise your experience of the Service, enable Service features or participate in the Service. If you choose to participate in a survey regarding the Service, we will redirect you to our affiliate platform to take the survey and will receive your aggregated survey data from that affiliate once you complete the survey. If you need to get in touch with us, we will retain some information so that we can get back in touch with you and address any concerns. More Information.
We use your information to provide the many functions and services that comprise the Service. We also use your information for account verification, security purposes and to support and improve the Service. We do not share your information with any third parties, except where we need to in order to provide the Service (e.g., use local cloud providers or to back up your data; use our affiliates around the world to help us to deliver the Service) or monitor the success of our marketing and advertising programs, or where we are instructed to by a court, authority or compelled by law. More Information.
Our servers are located in the United States. Your information can be accessed from outside of where you live by our support, engineering and other teams around the world, including Singapore. Certain personal information processed for marketing purposes may also be stored and processed by our third party SDK Appsflyer’s servers in the United States, Belgium and Ireland. If you contact customer support, certain personal information may be stored and processed by our third party customer support service, AIHelp, on their servers in the United States. More Information.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Depending on where you are, you may have certain rights with respect to your information, such as rights of access, to receive a copy of your data, or to delete your data or restrict or object to our processing of your data. More Information.
How will we notify you of changes?
UK Representative: Image Frame Investment (UK) Limited | Email: email@example.com
Welcome to Fashion Dream (Soft Launch)!
The Service is operated by Proxima Beta Pte. Limited.
For the purpose of data protection laws, the data controller of your personal information in relation to the Service is Proxima Beta Pte. Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). The registered address of Proxima Beta Pte. Limited is 10 Anson Road #21-07 International Plaza, Singapore.
Our representative in the EU for the purpose of EU data protection laws is Proxima Beta Europe B.V., which is a Dutch company within our corporate group. The registered address of Proxima Beta Europe B.V. is 26.04, Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082 MA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our representative in the EU can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our representatives for data protection purposes in certain jurisdictions are as follows:
Proxima Beta Europe B.V.
Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082 MA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Image Frame Investment (UK) Limited
Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11 - 12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information. You can contact us anytime at email@example.com.
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it. If you would like to know more about specific types of data and how we use that data, please see the section entitled “How we use your personal information” below.
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we use:
1. Information you provide to us (either directly or through a third party).
· Account registration information: When you register or log in via your social media account, we import, from your connected social media account (Facebook, Google Play, Apple, Twitter), your user ID, nickname/name as it appears on your profile, user token, Open ID and your profile picture (if any). If you use standard Facebook Login, your actual account information will be imported. If you use Facebook Login for Gaming, dummy account information will be used.
· Marketing information: Advertising information about you that we collect directly from you and from third party ad partners (e.g. Facebook and Google) via a third party SDK (Appsflyer), such as your IP address, IDFA, Android advertising ID (AAID), which users click/view our campaign and creative materials, e.g. photos and videos that are advertised on the ad partner’s platform, your advertising ID and other user engagement data (purchase behaviour and in-app behaviour) (collectively, “advertising identifiers”), Facebook campaign ID, user search terms and Google Adwords campaign information and identifiers. We also collect certain advertising information about you which we share with third party ad partners (e.g. Facebook and Google) via a third party SDK (Appsflyer) to monitor the success of our advertising campaigns, such as your advertising identifiers, user in-game activities (including login, purchase activities, friends invited and user retention) and other tracking information (mobile device IDs, hashed email addresses, demographic or interest data, and content viewed or actions taken on a website / app).
2. Information about you generated as part of the Service
We automatically collect certain data from you when you use the Service, namely:
· Open ID;
· Guest log-in information: Guest ID.
· game data and log information: geographic ranking based on your selected country location and information regarding your use of the Service, such as gameplay statistics (e.g. level, heroes, scores, and date and time stamp of actions);
· payment information when you make in-app purchases relating to the Service via Google Play or Apple App Store: your identity information (Open ID, Role ID, country), device information (screen resolution, CPU model, remaining memory, remaining external SD card space, screen orientation, device model) and other information (country currency, SDK version, application version, IP address, network type, buried data reporting, network monitoring data, IDFV);
· your chat text data when you communicate with other users in the Service;
· for the purposes of providing customer support (in-app, or via email): information collected when you communicate with customer service, when you give us reviews or feedback, or otherwise provide information to us in connection with the Service;
· game update service information: ROM (processed device-side only);
· in-game notification and announcement information: your Open ID;
· for the purposes of sending you push notifications while using the Service: your device token and Firebase Cloud Messaging token (processed device-side only);
· email notification information: your email address will be used to send you email notifications;
· eligibility information: your Open ID, token, region, username and email;
· security information: your Open ID, technical device information, application information and system information for the purposes of detecting and preventing cheating and any domain name hijacking on the Service;
· profanity filter information: server information, SDK log data and chat text data for the purposes of filtering profanity;
· XWID: this is an ID self-generated by us for debugging and guest login;
· SDK information: to understand the performance and operation of our SDKs to improve the Service, we collect information such as error code, error message, SDK name and version, request URL, response body, sequence ID, stage, log and common information for data reporting;
· game analytics information: your region and device information will be used for general game analytics to review and improve game performance; and
· account deletion information: your email address, region, Open ID, and user token will be used if you request for user account deletion.
Children must not use the Service for any purpose, except where their parent or guardian has provided consent (to the extent this option is available in your jurisdiction).
By children, we mean users under the age of 18 years old; or in the case of a region where the minimum age for processing personal information differs, such different age. For users located in certain regions, we have listed the relevant minimum age in the table below.
Country in which the user is located
Minimum age of the user
Portugal and Spain
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under these ages for any purpose, unless with parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we have personal information of a child under these ages without parental/guardian consent, or if you are the parent or guardian of the user and wish to withdraw consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete such information.
This section provides more detail on the types of personal information we collect from you, and why. For users who live in the United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal or Brazil (a “Relevant Jurisdiction”), it also identifies the legal basis under which we process your data.
Legal Basis ( only relevant if you are located in a Relevant Jurisdiction)
Information you provide to us (either directly or through a third party).
Social media information (if you choose to log in via your social media account with these networks):
· Standard Facebook Login: Facebook UID, name (as it appears on Facebook), profile picture, user token, Open ID
· Facebook Login for Gaming: dummy Facebook UID, dummy name, dummy profile picture, dummy user token, dummy Open ID
· Google Play: user ID, nickname, profile picture, user token, Open ID
· Apple: user ID, nickname, profile picture, user token, Open ID
· Twitter Login: user ID, nickname, profile picture, user token and Open ID
We use this information to create your account for the Service in accordance with your request.
Necessary to perform our contract with you to provide the Service.
IP address (this is not stored by us on our backend servers)